Re: Proposal for 1.4: Removing taxable sales/non-taxable sales reports, consolidate under AR/AP Search

    Chris> I am considering removing taxable sales/nontaxable sales
    Chris> reports for 1.4.

I don't use them.

When I have to prepare VAT (GST/HST) returns, I use Chart-of-Accounts on
the VAT liability account.  In my copious spare time, I'd like to turn
this into a proper VAT report and process, but I haven't done that.

] ..hidden.. http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
	               then sign the petition.