Proposal for 1.4: Removing taxable sales/non-taxable sales reports, consolidate under AR/AP Search

Hi all;

I am considering removing taxable sales/nontaxable sales reports for 1.4.  These are basically used to search for transactions which are taxable or not.  It seems to me it would be simpler to just incorporate this functionality generally into the AR/AP transaction search (formerly the transactions reports) but we could bring the reports back if there are use cases we missed.  In general this would allow us to remove more old code faster, and offer more flexibility in searching for transactions.

What do people think?