Re: Still getting the CSS stylesheet directory traversal error

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:59 AM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
> Took me a while to reproduce this.  I eventually found the problem and
> expect to have it fixed shortly.
>
> The issue is we are not handling the final / gracefully.  If you remove it
> (change from css/ to css) it will work fine.

    Ah, that explains why I'd thought it was already fixed but had
issues with some new test installs;  IIRC (my servers are currently in
storage, so I can't check directly), my primary LSMB installs had that
setting without the "/" (they predated when that feature came out & I
added the setting manually) but the path installed by the Debian
package includes it.  (Don't recall why I wrote it that way...)

--
Robert J. Clay