Re: Still getting the CSS stylesheet directory traversal error

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:38 AM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
Took me a while to reproduce this.  I eventually found the problem and expect to have it fixed shortly.

The issue is we are not handling the final / gracefully.  If you remove it (change from css/ to css) it will work fine.

Sourceforge appears to be down and will add bug report as soon as it is up.

Fixed, just waiting for SF so I can commit the fix.

Committed.

Best wishes,
Chris Travers