Re: Still getting the CSS stylesheet directory traversal error

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 8:53 PM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 10:01 AM, Nigel Titley <..hidden..> wrote:
>>
>> This is on 1.3.22. Clicking on "Stylesheet" gives me
>>
>> Error!
>>
>> Directory transversal not allowed.
>

> Going to look into this.  What is your cssdir and fs_cssdir set to?

     Chris, did you have a chance to look into this since then?  I had
thought that the issue had already been resolved but I also am still
seeing the same error. (working on a test install of the Debian
package for v.1.3.25.)  Note that I have fs_cssdir set to:
"/var/lib/ledgersmb/css/"

--
Robert J. Clay