INSTALL file updates?

All,

   Besides moving distro specific information from the INSTALL file to
something in dists/*, there are some other things I was wondering about:

1) There are still references to the Excel::Template::Plus module;
wasn't that removed from being needed?

2) The modules needed for the testing do not appear to be listed.

3) The recommended module Math::BigInt::GMP is not listed.

4) I think the section starting with the "perl Makefile.PL" line section
header, to make it easy to refer back to that point in the INSTALL file
from other files.

Jame