Re: Web API

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi Chris,

I hope you don't mind me saying, but from quick reading of both his and your mails, I don't really understand where your post is going to: what does he want with the information if "stuff" is in old code or new code? You did not proceed to state what the impact of old code or new code is and how he can work with that to fulfill his requirements.

Maybe a small follow-up?

Yes, the issue is that for new code we could extend existing compatibility classes or write them for new languages.  For old code, it means that to make this work seamlessly we have stored procedures to write.  That makes retrieving/editing customers *much* easier than doing the same for orders or invoices at the current moment.