Re: Where to put the PHP interop classes

On Mon, 2012-07-30 at 21:24 -0400, Chris Travers wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 6:08 PM, Robert James Clay <..hidden..> wrote:
> > On Sun, 2012-07-29 at 11:02 -0400, John Locke wrote:
> >> SF is annoying, by comparison...
> >
> >    <shrug> I don't find it so (I've had a SourceForge account much
> > longer but I've also had a GitHUB account for a while); although it's
> > also true that for those SF projects I'm an admin on, I'm changing (or
> > have changed) them over to the new SF project framework ("Allura").
> > (Which includes sub-projects, btw...)
>
> What are the advantages of the new framework?

   Integration is one major thing.  Things like a "Wiki, Tracker, SCM
(svn, git and hg), Discussion, and Blog tools" are all part of the same
framework now.  And the sub-projects that can now be created can each
have their own set of the same things;  that's what drew me into
investigating the new framework.  Things like the project catagorization
has been redone, and sub-projects can be done separately.

Jame