What's left to do on 1.4 and tentative timeline

Hi;

Right now I am shooting for an early beta in mid-late August and, all things going well, a release in late autumn.  The major thing that must be done between now and the first beta is payroll.    Income statements and balance sheets should be done as well.  During the beta period, I will probably continue to pull out old code reports and replace them with new code as I can.  I expect formal betas at least every two weeks and in-between releases perhaps every week.

Once we head into the beta process, I'd like to start talking about 1.5 and what we'd like to prioritize there.