Re: Errors in some LedgerSMB locale/po/ files

On Wed, 2012-06-20 at 09:19 -0400, Robert James Clay wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-06-18 at 06:26 -0400, Robert James Clay wrote:
> > On Sun, 2012-06-17 at 22:20 -0400, Chris Travers wrote:
> > > A larger question is what should we do with these translation files
> > > generally if they are unmaintained and have errors like this?
> >
> > .... I could check with the translators team (..hidden..)
> > about them.
>
>    And more generally, contact the authors of the translations. I'll
> look into what will be involved with that.

   I've started off with this issue by reporting bugs on the nb.po,
fi.po, & ar_EG.po files, as those are the ones with "fatal errors". (I
would have assigned them to myself but I'm not currently in that drop
down list for bug assignment...)

   I'm also investigating how to go about getting the issues resolved by
contacting the main mailing list for the translators associated with the
Debian project (which is where the majority of the translations appear
to have come from...).

Jame