Re: Bug in creating purchase order

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 12:58 AM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Nigel Titley <..hidden..> wrote:
Go to Order Entry -> Purchase Order
Enter a creditor
Enter a partial description of an item and <return> or "update"

Internal server error

Just to confirm, I have been unable to reproduce this at all.  I have tried:

* Specific enough for both to show up immediately
* Creditor requires additional selection
* Part requires additional selection
* Both require additional selection

It works for me.  If there is any more info on this problem you can provide, it would be appreciated.