Re: The LedgerSMB.org website moved: Next steps

Just adding one thing here.

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 11:59 PM, Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..> wrote:

* Can we have a wiki, forum, other (new) functionality?
In due time we can add these features to the site. At this time it seems we have lots of work to do (as described above) on the site to get it in an acceptable shape. Adding new features would distract from that goal. Once the site has been updated/upgraded and is in acceptable shape, we can consider adding more features.

Also things that we aren't doing provides an opportunity for others to get involved in a visible way in the community.  I am working on bringing Chris Bennett's forums into ledgersmb.org.  If others want to get involved in creating a wiki, a blog aggregator, etc. that may be a good thing too.  The more of a diverse group provides these things, the better.

I am also giving a lot of thought to what we can do in order to prevent losing a wiki, etc. again (those of you may remember we used to have a wiki managed by Leah Kubik but we lost it after she passed away).