Current LedgerSMB bugs in Debian

On Thu, 2012-06-14 at 06:37 -0400, Robert James Clay wrote:

> .... If you find any issues with it, please feel free to report it if
>  has not already been reported [1] and discuss it here as well.

> [1]
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?repeatmerged=no&src=ledgersmb

   All but one of the current bugs in Debian against the LedgerSMB
package are packaging related. Those I currently plan to resolve with
the next upload, which I expect to be around the last week of this month
or the beginning of July. That upload will also likely include v1.3.19,
depending on when that gets released.

   The one open bug that is an issue with the application itself is the
one that has to do with constraint related errors when doing a
conversion from a v1.2 db to a v1.3 db.  Specifically; I think it has to
do with naming constraints on vendors, customers, and/or employees.
Besides wanting to do more testing myself, I'm also waiting on followup
information from the person who originally reported that bug.

Jame