Re: Configuring cssdir ?

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 7:35 PM, Robert James Clay <..hidden..> wrote:
>   I see the new cssdir configuration items in ledgersmb.conf and
> LedgerSMB/Sysconfig.pm (are those the only places?) but how are they
> used?  They come defaulted to "css/" and I've tried pointing them
> to /var/lib/ledgersmb/css but get errors.

When I wrote it I was thinking it would point to the physical
directory but now I realize that wouldn't work anyway and what it does
works just as well, even better.  I haven't tried but I suspect you
can point to other servers as well.

This points to the path to be requested via the GET request.

For example if I set it to:

cssdir = http://localhost/ledgersmb_trunk/css

I get the CSS files from my trunk install......