Re: Makefile.PL does not work with perl 5.12.4

On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 1:09 PM, Jigme Datse Yli-Rasku
<..hidden..> wrote:

> It seems that Perl 5.12 has broken the Makefile.PL script.  It looks
> like the bareword:
>
> WriteAll
>
> is the only issue with the script, and that this method has been
> obsoleted.  If you comment it out, the script runs, but does not
> create a makefile, if not commented out, it will not do anything.

I think something else may be failing.  The first thing I would try to
do is remove the inc directory and try again.  This stores some cached
info for Module::Install and it has caused similar problems for some
users.

If that doesn't work, let me know which version of Module::Install you
are using and I will try to reproduce.