Re: API documentation, was Re: Web services revisited

On 23/05/2012 00:34, Chris Travers wrote:
Yes. See doc/database Also inside the database definition files you will see a lot of COMMENT ON statements which are used to generate this information. Right now the schema files themselves and the HTML autogenerated documentation are the places to look. The dia files are ones which we haven't been able to organize well enough yet. Suggestions are welcome here.

OK, I'll take a look at this

Yes. The new code files have extensive POD. And after you run make, it generates man pages in blib/man3/ for each Perl module. Maybe these should be a download of their own?

OK, I think the time has come to do a from-scratch install on a new virtual machine and see how it goes. I can then check out the documentation at the same time.

Thanks for the quick reply

Nigel