Re: status on web services handler

On 22/05/2012 14:27, Chris Travers wrote:
Hi have the following things done.  A few other things need to be done
before I can create a handler for customers and vendors, but that's
the next step.

1)  At least a general first draft of a web services handler.

2)  simple xml and json format handlers.

3)  sample xml and json files in t/data/rest_samples for a forthcoming
customer/vendor interface.

This will help me in another project that is just waiting for some spare time, which is a bridge between Oscommerce and Ledgersmb, at least for contacts/customers/vendors

Nigel