Re: LedgerSMB accepted into Debian !

On Sun, 2012-05-20 at 20:02 -0400, Robert James Clay wrote:

>    The 1.3.15-2 package for LedgerSMB has been accepted into Debian
> unstable.

   I do plan to get newer versions of LedgerSMB uploaded...

>   I expect that version of the package to migrate to Debian
> testing (wheezy) by the end of this month.

   But not until after that first version migrates to Debian testing, as
getting a newer version uploaded before that would start the 10 day
waiting period over again, which would delay a version of LedgerSMB
making it into Debian testing before the freeze (for preparing the next
stable release).

Jame