From: Marc Chantreux <..hidden..>
Date: Sun, May 20, 2012 at 7:46 PM
Subject: ledger smb at fosdem ?
To: ..hidden..

hello Erik,

one of the goal of the 2012 edition of french perl workshop is to
promote tools written in perl and show commercial supports are available
on them. smb-ledger seems to be a good thing to show we would really
appreciate if someone can speak about it.

So can you spread this information to your community ?

http://journeesperl.fr/fpw2012/

regards
marc