Re: 1.3.16-rc1 testing

On Wed, 2012-05-02 at 08:51 -0400, Robert James Clay wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-05-01 at 20:58 -0400, Chris Travers wrote:

> > Does this happen with the default template?

>    On the Debian package install, though, it appears that the default
> template for at least some of the templates can be edited

   The confusion factor for me there is that two of the templates I
happened to try are not actually present as the files that the
application is actually searching for:

1) Quotation - LSMB looks for "quotation.*" but what is present is
"sales_quotation.*".
2) RFQ - LSMB searches for "rfq.*" but what is present is
"request_quotation.*".

> .... but the error comes up if I attempt to go to a language specific
> template for one where the default template is accessible.  Are they
> supposed to be initially created from the default one if the language
> specific one isn't present?

   That looks to be an issue where I was assuming that if a language
specific file isn't already present, LSMB automatically starts off with
a copy of the default file but that does not appear to be the case yet.
If I manually copy a default template file over to a language sub
directory, it can be found and the editing page for it can be pulled up.

   One thing, though;  where does the language selection list come from?
Because another confusion factor for me was choosing a language from the
list, en_US, that does not have a corresponding sub directory already
present.

Jame