Updating http://www.ledgersmb.org/download page?

On Thu, 2012-04-12 at 04:26 -0400, Håvard Sørli wrote:
> On the.
> http://www.ledgersmb.org/download

  Looking at that page again reminds me that the note regarding Debian
package availability needs to be updated, because such packages cannot
currently be made available from the LedgerSMB Debian Packaging team
site, as the system does not currently allow files that size to be
uploaded.

  I don't think I have an account there as yet (at least, not with the
two usual email addresses I use for these kind of things);  is that all
I need in order to update that entry?

Jame