Is the requirement list up-to-date?

Hi,

I have been struggling to create a FreeBSD port for LedgerSMB 1.3 (there are ports for 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 already).

I figured that it would be relatively straight forward to upgrade the 1.2 makefile, but reading the INSTALL file in 1.3, LSMB has a lot of new dependencies.

Most of these I was able to find FreeBSD ports for, but sadly not all of them. These six are currently missing:

* Cwd
* IO::File
* HTML::Entities
* Locale::Country
* Locale::Language
* Math::BigFloat

Now, in my cursory exploration, LSMB actually seems to work without these, so I'm wondering if these are actually required for use. Can you clarify?

Additionally, why were there so many new deps in 1.3?

--
Kind regards,

Mikkel Høgh <..hidden..>