Re: LedgerSMB 1.4-M1_4635 is out

Chris,

Error logs look the same as before - did you get my previous post with the other ones I sent? Because of the size, I got a message that the post would need list moderator approval so I don't know if it got through (it didn't appear on the list as far as I know).

Regards,

Phil.

On 2012-03-30 20:52, Chris Travers wrote:
Hi all;

I have gone ahead and put out the most recent development snapshot.
This includes GL reports on the new framework.

This is the first test which is usable at all in parallel with
production versions.  The GL reports are not quite fully functional
yet but they are getting close. AR and AP reports are not working yet
either.  Please feel free to test and take a look.