Welcoming Robert James Clay as a committer

Hi All!

On Fri, 2012-03-23 at 11:31 -0400, Chris Travers wrote:
> Please join me in welcoming Robert James Clay as a committer to
> LedgerSMB.  In addition to helping prepare .deb packages for the
> project, he has submitted quite a number of patches regarding
> documentation and the like.

   Something else I'm interested in is ensuring that, for instance, all
of the Perl modules needed by LedgerSMB are packaged and available for
Debian (from which they're available to derivative distributions like
Ubuntu).  As part of that, I've started work on getting
Excel::Template::Plus into Debian.

Jame