Release of ledgersmb 1.4M1_4464

Hi all;

This is a pre-alpha build.  Not a whole lot works on it, but you can
manage buisness units, add AR/AP/GL transactions....

Reporting is generally broken.  Anything that would hit projects or
departments can be assumed not to be working for now beyond that.
These will have to wait for work to commence on them until we have the
dynatable stuff done for 1.3.

It can be downloaded at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ledger-smb/files/Development%20Snapshots/1.4-M1_4463/

The next early test release (next week) I expect to have the import
module hooked up to the menu, the cash payment interface working, and
sales taxes saving again.  If I have time, addresses and/or contact
info will also be saved using the 1.4 framework.