Re: Online editing of Templates ?

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 5:52 PM, Robert James Clay <..hidden..> wrote:
>     I'm making progress with the LedgerSMB Debian package but I think
> there's something wrong with how it's currently installing because the
> online editing of Styleheets and Templates isn't working.  (Testing is
> on a current Debian Wheezy installation, with Perl v5.14 and PostgresSQL
> v9.1.)
>  In my current test install (1.3.12-1~2, r433 at [1]);  I was checking
> the menu items & found that although they're available, attempting to
> use them results in the following error page:
> Error!
>
> Template not found.
> Perhaps you meant to edit the default template instead?

This is a standard tarball install?

>  Didn't seem to matter which one of the HTML templates I tried,
> including the Default...  And I noticed that the Stylesheet dropdown was
> not populated.
>
>  Also tried 'System|Text Templates|POS Invoice' but that results in the
> following error:
> Error!
>
> Error: File is of type that is not allowed.
>   Not sure if that is from LSMB or from the web server, or...

Hmm...  That's something which must not have been working since at
least 1.2.0.....  Please file a bug on the POS Invoice editing error.
I can get that fixed for 1.3.14 (1.3.13 is expected out soon in
response to Michael Richardson's bug report on foreign exchange
reconciliation and Steven Marshall's backup issue).