Re: 1.4 progress

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 10:14 PM, Philip Rhoades <..hidden..> wrote:
> Chris,
>
> I built the RPM from SVN and installed it on a Fedora 16 virtual i686
> machine.  I got further than I did with the v1.3.x series in terms of
> the install and was able to get a login but I get errors on AP and AR
> options which should be working?  Also, I can't get the:
>
>   prepare-company-database.sh
>
> script to work in terms of the "--pgsql-contrib" option
> (postgresql-contrib is installed) - maybe these problems are related?
>
> Should I wait till you have done some more work on the weekend and then
> try again?

Depending on the ar/ap errors those may have been recently fixed.
Also the AR/AP reports currently do not work (per my email).

If you are getting errors about things relating to projects or
departments, particularly when running reports, it's better to wait
until I get the official test releases out next week and then
reporting them as bugs just so we don't forget and can track progress.

Again, we are in pre-beta stage, and probably won't be all the way
into beta for a couple months at least.