Re: Sketching of Payroll

On 03/06/2012 05:14 PM, John Hasler wrote:
Chris writes:
This being said, I have never seen a non-exempt salaried position
advertised anywhere, but I figure we need to allow for the
possibility.
My first engineering position out of university was salaried but I got
overtime for anything over 40 hours per week.  This was at University of
Michigan in the 1970s.

Was just talking with a friend who is a Boeing engineer, and he's salaried non-exempt, gets overtime, right here in Washington State!

Cheers,
John