Re: a proposal to reorganize files

On 2012-02-27 20:22, Chris Travers wrote:

.
.
.
Here's a big one:

Right now the LedgerSMB logic only works for web apps, but we are putting a lot of effort into trying to ensure that you could build GUI's for it also. The current core logic has a bit of a problem in that the way it is installed only works for a web app and if you make install, that causes supportability issues. I think getting this sort of thing working for 1.4 needs to be a priority.

That'd be great - it would be nice to run a faster executable locally but still have access remotely via a web app.

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades