Anyone got v1.3.10 going with ONLY RPMs (ie not with CPAN)?

People,

On Fedora 16 x86_64 I have installed all the dependent RPMs for LedgerSMB rpm and have setup the DB OK but browsing to localhost to setup the accounting doesn't work (I get a dir listing instead of the LSMB screen) so I commented out the CPAN line in install.sh and ran the script but it fails at the line:

  perl Makefile.PL

because it thinks perl-Config-Std is not installed (it is).

So has anyone actually got LSMB working without having to resort to using CPAN to install Perl modules?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades