Re: Migrating from gnucash

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 1:53 AM, Federico Gasparrini <..hidden..> wrote:
I think I might have found when the problem with using payments arise.  The problem is that I don't know if it's a data problem (me creating the wrong data) or a bug on ledgersmb.  I'm a developer too so I don't want to say is a bug, I don't know the system enough.
Anyway, I think it happens when I have multiple payments that don't quite match with the invoices as they might have given me partial payments.

If you need more details please let me know.
Thanks and regards,

It is probably a case where we don't appropriately handle some setup issue.  I am trying to look through past conversations to see if I can spot the issue.  It sounds vaguely familiar, but not familiar enough for me to know what's going on exactly.

So I will probably need more details.....

One thing you could do is turn on statement logging, and send me the relevant statements in the PostgreSQL logs.

Federico

Federico Gasparrini

Nixe Limited
85 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 4TQ, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0) 20 8370 7900
Fax: +44 (0) 20 8370 7901
Mobile: +44 (0) 780 879 2525
Web: http://www.nixe.co.uk

Nixe s.r.l.
Pte. Luis Saenz Pena 366 4 "A", Buenos Aires, (1110), Argentina
Phone/Fax: +54 (0) 11 4383 7831 Ext.: 3002

Nixe Limited
Registered Office: 7 Bideford Gardens, Enfield EN1 2RP, United kingdom
Registered in England No. 3913108