RPM 3.1.10

People,

As well as installing on a virtual Fedora 18 i686, I have now successfully installed this RPM on Fedora 16 x86_64 and moving on to the remaining setup I found:

- the line in the RPM install info:

su - postgres -c "psql ledgersmb < /usr/share/ledgersmb/sql/Pg-central.sql"

needs to be changed to mention "Pg-database.sql"

When I change to the correct file, the process starts but finishes with:

ERROR: function connectby(text, text, text, text, text, integer, text) does not exist
LINE 5:   FROM (connectby('menu_node'::text, 'id'::text, 'parent'::t...
                ^
HINT: No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts. ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
ERROR: . . .
. . .
ROLLBACK

Next step?