Re: Error when upgrading 1.2 db to 1.3 db

Hi Nigel,

>>> Many thanks... I'll work through and find out which account is causing
>>> the problem.
>>>
>> Hmm, this fails at the first fence, with offset 0. I think its a more
>> fundamental error with the "account_save" procedure.
>>
> I'm still no further forward with this. Can someone put me in touch with
> the author of the migration script? I can't really move forward with
> testing 1.3 until we get an example database migrated across. And if we
> are having problems with the script, it's likely that someone else will
> have too.

Could you send me a dump of the 'chart' table in your database? I'd
like to see what's happening here and what expectations of
'account_save' in your table aren't met. We might want to add
pre-migration checks based on it, or we might want to change
account_save to compensate.

If you don't want to send it publicly, you can send to me off list
directly as well.

Bye,

Erik.