Problem pod NAME entries in Perl files

On Sun, 2012-01-08 at 21:21 -0500, Robert James Clay wrote:
>  ....  I've found some 50 Perl source files that have various types
>  of issues with the pod NAME entries in the files,

   They came to my attention because they ended up causing warnings on
the man pages derived from them because of bad whatis entries.

>   For instance: some don't have the short description, and some don't
> have the dash ("-") or have a comma or colon instead.

   Is there a preference for how such documentation issues are entered
into the Tracker?  I'm inclined to put them in as for each file that has
the issue, especially the several I found that also have spelling errors
in them (and those I will be doing individually in any case, for that
reason).  And I noticed that other doc issues were entered separately
for each file.   OTOH, I've also considered entering them in, classified
by the type of error they have.

Jame