Re: OpenBSD and 1.3

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 02:48:49PM +0100, H?vard S?rli wrote:
> On 29. des. 2011 08:38, Chris Travers wrote:
> > Did you want me to copy it?  Or just link to it?
>
> I can copy it / link it my self, but it was more as a question to Chris
> Benett if he would like to contribute it as an article.

Yes, I don't mind contributing it at all.
Go ahead and add it as an article, please.

Right now I'm in Guatemala looking at some contracting possibilites.
I have to go to Internet cafes right now, so I will sometimes be a little slow to respond.
I brought a computer down here last year, but I am going to set it up later today to see if
anything broke during shipping to the town I'm at right now.
Let me know about anything that needs testing, happy to do it.
I'm  also very interested in the stuff with multiple currency types.
I may be using dollars, pesos and quetzales if everything works out.

Chris Bennett