Re: postgresql 9.1

Hi Michael,

> I am wondering if it is known that ledgersmb (git, from github SVN tree,
> last commit Dec.15) does not work with 9.1.
>
> The changes are not that great, so I will send a patch, unless there is
> some huge known reason why it will fail.

Are you talking about the "prepare-company-database.sh" script which
isn't working? Or about other problems? We're aware about one issue
with the prepare company script -- it's on my list to fix.

However, if you have a fix for us, that's even better, of course,
because, well, if I had had the time so far, it wouldn't be on my list
anymore :-)

So, in other words: yes! please send your contribution.

Bye,

Erik.