Re: table company legal_name, entity name, difference?

On 16. des. 2011 11:12, Chris Travers wrote:
Originally the entity.name was supposed to be a sort of canonical name.

We should probably, in 1.4, drop company.legal_name.  For persons, we
should keep the canonical name approach though and expose it to the
UI.

The canonical name idea is use full. We should keep it and expose it to the UI.

You use the company.legal_name in invoices and letters, and the canonical name in marketing and other less formal situations.