Re: table ap entity_id entity_credit_account

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 6:47 AM, herman vierendeels
<..hidden..> wrote:
> will not drop it in 1.3 until after intensive testing.

Given the state of the old inherited codebase (which includes all
AR/AP/GL stuff) I am not sure the tests we put production branch
revisions will be adequate.  I guess I am worried this will cause more
(possibly work-stopping) bugs than it will fix.

The advantage to only doing it in trunk is that we get a full
alpha/beta testing process to minimize this chance.  I don't think
there are enough people testing the production stuff to catch problems
that might come up.

If at all possible, I'd *really* like to see the dropping of these
confined to /trunk.  Especially if the columns are to be removed and
are unused.