Re: Proposed change of priorities for 1.4

Hi,

I'd like to contribute more as well.
So a list with to-do's would be useful.

But i think we also need a document explaining a bit more the addons directory.
How does one start an addon?
e.g. by announcing one's intentions on development list?
How does one test addons with actual 1.3-branch code? Without too much
svn-administration overhead?
etc.

Thanks,
Herman