Perl Modules for v1.3.x

All,

    A couple of things regarding Perl Modules for v1.3.x:

1) I was looking over the LedgerSMB 1.3.7 RC1 archive and found that,
unless I missed it, the IO::Scalar module is listed as required in
Makefile.PL but is still not mentioned in the INSTALL file.  Note also
that it's available in Debian in the libio-stringy-perl package.

2) Regarding the Excel::Template::Plus & Template::Plugin::Latex
modules, I will be seeing what is needed to get them into Debian.

Jame
   RJ Clay
   ..hidden..