Re: LSMB 1.3.5 and PostgreSQL 9.1

Chris Travers wrote:
On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 7:19 AM, Roderick A. Anderson
<..hidden..> wrote:

Remember that this is from the prepare-company-database.sh script and
maybe I didn't make it clear that this is a fresh install.  Not an upgrade.

Bug report filed

Thanks.  There is still an issue in 1.3.6 with how it handles Pg 9.1

I'm working on how to detect 9.x so the tsearch2.sql pg_trgm.sql, and tablefunc.sql are either called with their current names or not called at all. (Did I understand correctly and they are no longer needed with later versions of PostgreSQL?)

I'll try running the pieces of the script manually to avoid the
contrib/extensions directory requirement and see how it works.

I was trying to see how automated the process could be for a fresh
install using (nearly) the latest and the greatest of each piece.

http://host/ledgersmb/setup.pl works also.  Any issues with the
setup.pl web-based interface should also be reported as bugs.

I'd like to postpone firing up apache (and getting it configured) to avoid dealing with any errors that might come up then.

Rod
--

\\||/
Rod

All the data continuously generated in your IT infrastructure contains a definitive record of customers, application performance, security threats, fraudulent activity, and more. Splunk takes this data and makes sense of it. IT sense. And common sense.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-novd2d