Re: ledgersmb 1.3 entity_class id=0 meaning own company?

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 3:49 AM, herman vierendeels
<..hidden..> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> would it not be interesting to have id=0 in entity_class,meaning my
> own company, so that i can stock much more info about my company in
> the different tables.
> Much  more than the few variables now in table defaults.

Sounds interesting.  I think we'd need more info as to what exactly we
want to do there though.

What combinations of table stuff would be allowed?

Secondly, I think in 1.3 we would probably want to do this as an
add-on at first, but for trunk it could be written in.  My suggestion
would be to start with trunk and backport as an addon to 1.3.