Re: LedgerSMB 1.3.6-rc1 released

István,

On 2011-11-22 22:44, Pongrácz István wrote:
Philip,

Now it is clear to me your point of view, you are completly right :)
It was my misunderstanding your requirement, in your case standard
package is the real solution, correct :)

Yes, I already have stuff that I have to re-install by hand to get to work when I upgrade a server (eg qmail) but I would like to keep that to an absolute minimum. There is no reason that LSMB can't be completely installed via RPM and, without wanting to start a distro war, I think the RH/Fedora/Centos environment is more the business end of things and should be catered for professionally . . I don't mind hacking if I have to - I just don't think LSMB should be in that category (unless the person is also a developer and is happy in that environment).

Regards,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades