Re: 1.3.3 bunch of issues reported to the tracker

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 2:19 PM, Pongrácz István
<..hidden..> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created a brand new test system to test 1.3.3.
>
> Test system: debian testing + pgsql 9.1 + nginx + perl 5.12 + fresh 1.3.3 +
> us chart + general.sql + Hungary as country

Ok.  Sounds bold, and a good way to look for bugs.

> I wrote a lot of issues to the Tracker, and I tried to create "batch"
> reports instead of creating tons of individual tickets. One package contains
> related issues, which can be found in a submenu/function. I hope it will be
> useful for you and forgive me this batch method :)
>
> One thing, related to text encoding issues: I did not checked yet, but I
> assume, Hungary still contains ISO-8859-2 instead of UTF-8. I will check it
> and modify to UTF8 to see, this was a reason for some cases.

Given the work that's been going into the is_zero errors on 1.2 this
week we may just go for the 1.3.4 some time next week and add more of
these bugs to the queue.

> Anyway, this new system is bloody cool, congratulation!!!!!!!

Thanks!
Chris Travers