1.3.3 bunch of issues reported to the tracker

Hi,

I created a brand new test system to test 1.3.3.

Test system: debian testing + pgsql 9.1 + nginx + perl 5.12 + fresh 1.3.3 + us chart + general.sql + Hungary as country

I wrote a lot of issues to the Tracker, and I tried to create "batch" reports instead of creating tons of individual tickets. One package contains related issues, which can be found in a submenu/function. I hope it will be useful for you and forgive me this batch method :)

One thing, related to text encoding issues: I did not checked yet, but I assume, Hungary still contains ISO-8859-2 instead of UTF-8. I will check it and modify to UTF8 to see, this was a reason for some cases.

Anyway, this new system is bloody cool, congratulation!!!!!!!

Happy bug hunting :)

Cheers,

István

Best regards,

Mr. István Pongrácz
CEO

StartIT Kft. - Hungary
Direkt cellular number: +36 20 4489 581

StartIT Kft.  |  Company details  |  Fit-PC2  |  Mini PC  |  Webshop