Re: I must have missed something on LaTex when I upgrade to 1.3

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 1:39 PM, <..hidden..> wrote:

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011, Chris Travers wrote:

Louis:  If you could still run:
perl -e 'eval { require Template::Latex } || print "Failed: $@ \n"'

Not very interesting:

$ perl -e 'eval { require Template::Latex } || print "Failed: $@ \n"'

$

Thanks!  It's far more interesting than it looks like (the difference between that and what was in Sysconfig is one character).

The issue may then be a typo in my original patch.  I will re-enable it immediately after 1.3.1 with a small correction and see if that works for you.

The thing is:  What was in Sysconfig was working for me but not for you so I didn't want to re-enable this without checking.