LedgerSMB 1.3.1 RC1 released

Hi all;

This release corrects a number of issues with multi-lingual templates, project reporting, and timecards, standardizes a couple of strings for translation, and corrects a couple of upgrade issues from 1.2.

The complete changelog is:
* Language selection for invoice templates fixed (Chris T)
* Fixed DB errors on project search (Chris T)
* Fixed DB errors on timecard entry (Chris T)
* Fixed DB errors on timecard searches (Chris T)
* String standardization in employee/user management (Herman V)
* Fixed Employee record duplicted on save (Herman V)
* Fixed upgrade script not bringing in entity.name for employees (Chris T)
* Fixed upgrade script error importing duplicate customer/vendor numbers
(Chris T)

If you are interested in helping test this, please do so, but understand this version has not been through the full production release cycle yet, and so unless you are immediately impacted by one of these bugs I would recommend holding off until we have a full, general release.

This release begins the count-down to a full 1.3.1 release on Monday if no new problems are detected in the mean time.