Re: Proposed financial schema for financial info

I think the PO should be on the invoice header. In our scenario, we get
a PO for a project, drop it into the Sales order, and have multiple
invoices on that PO.

Having the PO in a specified field makes it easier for our customers to
find on the invoice when they go to pay it, and also for us to show on a
report/search for invoices associated with a PO.

If we have multiple POs, we can always do multiple invoices -- these are
probably associated with different contacts at a customer, anyway.

What Erik describes is the same as our workflow, for our larger customers...

Cheers,
John