Re: SF.net SVN: ledger-smb:[3656] trunk/sql/modules

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 4:37 AM, Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
> Is the commit below missing an sql/upgrade/ equivalent?

I havent been putting the grants in sql/upgrade because that requires
preprocessing and the capacity for error is kinda high.  Best thing to
do is preprocess the Roles again and re-apply.

The other does not involve argument or type changes and so Voucher.sql
can just be re-applied as is.

This being said, it's good to know my commits are being reviewed :-)

Best wishes,
Chris Travers