Re: 1.3.0 RC TODO

Status on here:

Fixed asset management has been merged in with the exception of the
menu items.  I am in the process of merging this in (expect it to be
done today).  This has also necessitated a redesign of the add/edit
account (coa) screen, which is complete except for Javascript
components which should be completed today.  The new screen uses a
sort of pseudo-tabular format using div's and css which more
gracefully addresses small screen sizes than hard tables.

After this I will probably put off the COA loading functionality until
after I get the file attachment stuff done.